Our Clients are Infectious!!!

See what we've been doing lately...

The Photographer's Job

A photographer's job... "A photographer sees things in terms of planes and angles, vanishing points and curves, highlights and shadows, contrast and color, high key and low key, movement and motion and blur, emotion in all it's forms. A photographer notices a slight shift in light due to an errant cloud and compensates for it without ever looking a the buttons or missing a shot. A photographer senses the art in a shot and finds how to capture it. A photographer know where the bride is and what she's doing even while shooting the groom. A photographer turns poetry and light into memories and art."
I love this... it's a quote I copied from a fellow photographer that paints my job as a beautiful piece of art. I'm so thankful I get to do what I really enjoy.